Monday, November 16, 2015

Ch 106 Winter Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans

from all over the globe!!!

I am very sorry for the tardiness of this post

but we had a loss in our family ..


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

WINTER Challenge....

Our expert border DT member Cinzia is not available to do
bordering for a few challenges....
We pray she gets to feeling better and until then,
card photos will not be bordered.

Beginner



tilda-with-ribbon-heart-scraf-lucia-ardon-11-2015-1

Intermediate






Expert




Rina's Fav




Lovely job ladies.....

thank you all for joining in with these beautiful creations!



Our prize winner is


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge #

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for choosing my book box shaker card as 'Rina's' favourite this week. I am sorry for your loss, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for choosing my book box shaker card as 'Rina's' favourite this week. I am sorry for your loss, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my project! And congrats to all the others.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete